Rates are per cabin for one or two people; if two people also want one of our pull-outs made up for them, add $15/day. For more than two people, add $40/person. We cannot guarantee cabin selection for one-night stays. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
In the summer, if your stay includes a Saturday night, we have a two-night minimum (though we are willing to make exceptions if we still have availability a few days before arrival). Also, certain holidays have two-night minimums.
One person in your party must be at least 25 yrs old; if you are taking multiple cabins, each cabin must have someone who is at least 18 yrs old.
Cancellations and Changes
We charge the first day's stay per cabin, not including tax, at the time of the reservation. If you cancel more than 14 days before arrival, we will refund 90% of your deposit. As a very small facility, we ask you to take responsibility for all your reserved dates within 14 days of checkin; however, if you need to cancel or leave early, we will reimburse you 90% for any nights we are able to rebook. If you need to move your stay within a few weeks, we will try to accommodate you.
• 12% combined bed tax and service fee. 10% discount for stays of five days or longer.
• Checkin is at 3pm, checkout at 11am. Please ask if you would like to arrive early or leave late.
We have a minimum age of 13 years, though we will consider very mature children who are of the age and temperament to honor the expectations of peace and quiet of the other guests (though not below 9).
• No smoking anywhere on the property for fire, insurance and guest comfort reasons. Any smoking will incur a $250 fine (though smoking is allowed right outside our entrance as long as any butts are deposited in the special can before entering WildSpring).
• The cabins do not have phones, though we do have good cell-phone reception depending on your carrier; and the TV/DVD is for playback only (help yourself to our extensive library of DVDs in the Guest Hall).
• No pets. Please enjoy our cat Miss Scarlet (who never goes into guest facilities). If you travel with a service dog, call us before making your reservation.
If you want an exception to any of our policies, please discuss this with us before making your reservation.
Check Availability and Make Reservations