Rates are per cabin for one or two people, assuming one bed; if two people also want a pull-out sofabed, add $15/day. For more than two people, add $40/person. We cannot guarantee cabin selection for one-night stays. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
One-night stays are fine most of the time. However, in the summer if your stay includes a Saturday night, we have a two-night minimum (though we are willing to make exceptions if we still have availability a few days before arrival). Also, certain holidays have two-night minimums.
One person in your party must be at least 25 yrs old; if you are taking multiple cabins, each cabin must have someone who is at least 18 yrs old.
Please let us know any dietary issues before arrival.
We charge the first day's stay per cabin, not including tax, at the time of the reservation. The balance is charged at departure.
Cancellations and Changes
As a very small facility with only 5 cabins, cancellations affect us greatly: If you cancel 10 days or more before arrival, we will refund your deposit, less $25 for every cancelled night (this applies if you shorten your stay as well). If you cancel within 10 days, you are responsible for your entire reservation, though if you cancel or leave early, we will reimburse you 90% for each night we are able to rebook. (Travel insurance is available through a third party on websites such as www.insuremytrip.com or www.travelinsurance.com to cover you if unexpected events interfere with your stay.) Note: if you book 3 or more cabins, we may require group cancellation policies.
If you need to move your stay, it’s 10 days or more from arrival and we have availability, a $25 charge will be applied; changes within 10 days are treated as a cancellation and rebooking.
• 12% (11.8% as of July 1, 2016) combined bed tax and service fee. 10% discount for stays of 6 days or longer.
• Checkin is at 3pm, checkout at 11am. Please ask if you would like to arrive early or leave late.
• We have a minimum age of 10 years, and require chidren to honor the expectations of peace and quiet of the other guests.
• No smoking anywhere on the property for fire, insurance and guest comfort reasons. Any smoking will incur a $250 fine (though smoking is allowed right outside our entrance as long as any butts are deposited in the special can before entering WildSpring).
• We have furnished this facility with many lovely things, trusting in the integrity and care of our guests. If any items are missing, stained or damaged enough to require professional cleaning, repair or replacement in a timely manner, we reserve the right to charge the associated costs. You will find special towels for makeup removal and extra dirty work (such as cleaning mud from shoes) in each cabin; if the white towels or robes are used and we are unable to clean them, we reserve the right to charge for professional cleaning or replacement.
• The cabins do not have phones, though we have good cell-phone reception depending on your carrier; and the TV/DVD is for playback only (help yourself to our extensive library of DVDs in the Guest Hall).
• No pets (not even left in your car). Please enjoy our cat Miss Scarlet (who never goes into guest facilities). If you bring an animal without discussing it in advance, you will not be allowed to stay and cancellation policies will apply. If you travel with a Service Animal, call us before making your reservation.
• While we appreciate how special WildSpring is for special events, we no longer host weddings nor receptions.
If you want an exception to any of our policies, please discuss this with us before making your reservation.
Rates and policies can change without notice.
Check Availability and Make Reservations