Rates are per cabin for one or two people, assuming one bed; if two people also want a pull-out sofabed made up for them, add $15/day. For more than two people, add $40/person. We cannot guarantee cabin selection for one-night stays. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
One-night stays are fine most of the time. However, in the summer if your stay includes a Saturday night, we have a two-night minimum (though we are willing to make exceptions if we still have availability a few days before arrival). Also, certain holidays have two-night minimums.
One person in your party must be at least 25 yrs old; if you are taking multiple cabins, each cabin must have someone who is at least 18 yrs old.
Please let us know any dietary issues before arrival.
We add a surcharge to all groups to help handle the planning and managing of your group here: This is from $50 to $250 each day, depending on the event, number of people, and the level of planning, managing, assistance, set-up, activities, meals and clean-up and staff time you require...even if you do not take the entire property; we determine this after talking with you (in our experience, all groups use our common facilities more than regular lodging and that increases our staffing requirements). This also includes beverages, including coffee, teas, hot chocolate, fruit juices, fruit, popcorn and chocolate kisses at any time. Normally there is no charge for the last day since we take care of breakfast for your group.
If you have friends or family who visit you here who are not staying at WildSpring, you will need to let us know beforehand and that would be $20 per day per person. They are welcome to help themselves to our refreshments while they're here. If you want to invite them to enjoy our breakfast buffet, we need to know that the day before, and that would be an additional $20 per person, as well.
If you have a small group that does not use all the cabins: Please keep in mind we only have limited common facilities, and our other guests will of course expect to use them, too. You will need to discuss using the Guest Hall and deck for your gatherings in a way that will not make other guests uncomfortable to share them...your guests need to be mindful of noise and space issues. We can also set up meeting areas in the grounds that could be entirely yours and we suggest using the large cabin, Annwyn, for small meetings as well. We can discuss what you will need from us to assist your group gatherings/meals and any additional service charges to cover our additional labor reqirements.
Please understand that our policies and charges are based on long experience with the time and effort that small groups require here. We certainly understand your desire to minimize your costs, and hope you understand our need to cover ours.
Cancellations and Changes
A 50% deposit is required when making reservations for groups. For cancellation more than 30 days before arrival date, we will refund half your deposit. No refunds for cancellations within 30 days before arrival date. The balance is due 10 days before arrival; group rate will not change due to individual cancellations after this point. Any additional products or services purchased during your stay will be charged at your departure.
• 12% combined bed tax and service fee. 10% discount for stays of 6 days or longer (this assumes people in the group stay in the same cabin the length of the stay).
• Checkin is at 3pm, checkout at 11am. Please ask if you would like to arrive early or leave late.
• We have a minimum age of 10 years, and require chidren to honor the expectations of peace and quiet of the other guests.If you take the entire property, we will allow babies who are not yet out of the crib - $15/day. (Our cabins are filled with art and antiques that make it impossible for us to child-proof against toddlers or even crawling babies.)
• No smoking anywhere on the property for fire, insurance and guest comfort reasons. Any smoking will incur a $250 fine (though smoking is allowed right outside our entrance as long as any butts are deposited in the special can before entering WildSpring).
• The cabins do not have phones, though we do have good cell-phone reception depending on your carrier; and the TV/DVD is for playback only (help yourself to our extensive library of DVDs in the Guest Hall).
• No pets (not even left in your car). Please enjoy our cat Miss Scarlet (who never goes into guest facilities). If you travel with a service dog, call us before making your reservation.
• While we appreciate how special WildSpring is for special events, we no longer host weddings nor receptions.
Any exceptions to the policies at the time of your booking must be discussed and agreed upon in writing before the deposit is made. After that point, we assume you understand and accept our policies without further negotiation.