We donate $1 for every stay to a fund ensuring Oregon remains a beautiful place to visit!
Breakfast is served as a buffet from 9 to 10 am in the Guest Hall. If you have to leave early, we can put out breads and hard boiled eggs, and you can help yourself to the cold cereals, yogurt, cottage cheese, juices and beverages early.
We also add a hot item each morning that reflects dietary issues (as long as we know about them before arrival).
Condiments include European butter, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Sarabeth jams, Jiff and organic peanut butters, dark brown sugar, white sugar, Equal and Splenda, Philadelphia cream cheese, honey, dried apricots, pineapple, mango and cranberries, nuts, organic 1% milk and half-and-half.
• Cold cereal, including WildSpring granola, Cheerios, shredded mini-wheats, Kashi GoLean Crunch
• Snoqualimie Falls oatmeal
• Cream of Wheat
• Toast - assorted, such as sour dough, multi-grain, Health Nut
• Bagel - assorted, such as plain, cinnamon raisin, sesame, onion/poppyseed
• English Muffins - assorted, such as extra crispy, sour dough, cinnamon raisin, whole wheat
• Muffins - such as blueberry, cherry, cranberry-orange, corn
We put out a selection of fruit, including bananas, grapefruit, oranges, apples, canteloupe and watermelon. And depending on the season and what's available we put out a fresh fruit salad, breakfast cobbler or fruit compote.