We donate $1 for every stay to a fund ensuring Oregon remains a beautiful place to visit!
Each day, you're given a checklist to tell us what you'd like for breakfast the following morning, which is served as a buffet from 9 to 10 am in the Guest Hall. This helps us know how much to put out (we hate to waste food), and what specially-prepared items, such as hot cereals and muffins, we need to add to the buffet. We will also ask if you are gluten-intolerant or a vegetarian. And, we add a delicious hot item that changes every day. If you have to leave early, we can put out breads and hard boiled eggs, and you can help yourself to the cold cereals, yogurt, cottage cheese, juices and beverages early.
Condiments include European butter, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Sarabeth jams, Jiff and organic peanut butters, dark brown sugar, white sugar, Equal and Splenda, Philadelphia cream cheese, honey, dried apricots, pineapple, mango and cranberries, nuts, organic 1% milk and half-and-half.
• Cold cereal, including WildSpring granola, Cheerios, shredded mini-wheats, Kashi GoLean Crunch
• Snoqualimie Falls oatmeal
• Cream of Wheat
• Toast - assorted, such as sour dough, multi-grain, Health Nut
• Bagel - assorted, such as plain, cinnamon raisin, sesame, onion/poppyseed
• English Muffins - assorted, such as extra crispy, sour dough, cinnamon raisin, whole wheat
• Muffins - such as blueberry, cherry, cranberry-orange, corn
We always put out a fresh fruit salad, made that morning, with oranges, organic Fuji apples and red seedless grapes (plus strawberries and blueberries when available). Please let us know what additional fruit you would like on the side (when good quality is available).
• Watrmelon (in season)
• Coffee - Batdorf & Bronson organic, free trade Caf & DeCaf
• Teas - assorted black, green and herb
• Hot chocolate
• Rice milk
• Organic cottage cheese
• Hardboiled eggs
• Cheddar cheese
• Yogurt - assorted, such as cherry, peach, blackberry