Imagine a place where you can enjoy incredible natural beauty without the crowds. Where you can get away from the real world and relax...truly, deeply relax.
Explore the best of Oregon's spectacular south coast in any season. Hiking. Biking. Golf. Jet boats or kayaking. Watching for storms or whales. Or, you could just stay in town, visit eight art galleries, a working lighthouse, a dozen trails and an uncrowded beach to hunt for agates.
Start here. WildSpring is a small, eco-friendly resort in Port Orford, 60 miles north of California. Private and secluded, on five acres of a lovely residential forest, with a zero carbon footprint, it offers comfortable luxury in a naturally beautiful environment.
You'll feel like you're visiting a private estate rather than a hotel.
Stay in cozy, elegant cabin suites filled with art and antiques, in a quiet forest of 100-ft trees. Relax in the Guest Hall with a floor-to-ceiling ocean panorama. Help yourself to refreshments at any time (including popcorn and chocolates!) and play a game or work on an old-fashioned jigsaw puzzle.
Sleep in a peaceful forest where the loudest sound you hear all night is an owl. Enjoy a breakfast buffet overlooking the ocean and look for whales and fishing boats. At night, float in our open-air slate spa, listen to the surf and watch the Milky Way.
Walk the labyrinth in the forest or just find a hammock and read (nap...) all day long. And you think...maybe I'll just hang around here with the deer.
A perfect getaway. Think of it as nature with four stars.
Click here for a video about WildSpring
And click here for a fun winter shot of our spa
• Five elegant cabin suites
• Open-air slate jetted hot tub overlooking the ocean
• Guest Hall with floor-to-ceiling ocean views
and modern, fully equipped kitchen
• A (really good!) free breakfast buffet
• High-speed WiFi network - free
• Flat-panel TV/DVD (movie playback only - with a free library
over 600 DVDs),
CD/iPod stereo and
in every cabin
• Fine Oregon wines by the bottle
• Walking labyrinth
• Plush spa robes, natural bodycare products
• Incabin massage (with enough notice)
• Guest bikes, binoculars and hiking guides
• EV-Charging Post, no charge
• Guided hiking tours by author Cathy Boden
• Help yourself to beverages, juices,
popcorn and chocolates (!) at any time
• Check out our new gift collections at Etsy
...and click here for some cool things to do while visiting
And check out a beautiful new video about Port Orford