Imagine a summer vacation where you can enjoy incredible natural beauty without crowds.
Where jet boats up the Rogue, golf or the giant redwoods are all within a gorgeous hour's drive. Or, you could just stay in town, visit eight art galleries, a working lighthouse, a dozen hiking trails and an uncrowded beach to hunt for agates.
Start here. Central to the spectacular south Oregon coast, WildSpring is a small, eco-friendly resort in Port Orford, 60 miles north of California. Private and secluded, on five acres of a lovely residential forest and a zero carbon footprint, it offers comfortable luxury in a naturally beautiful environment.
You'll feel like you're visiting a private estate rather than a hotel.
Stay in cozy, elegant cabin suites filled with art and antiques, in a quiet forest of 100-ft trees. Relax in the Guest Hall with a floor-to-ceiling ocean panorama. Help yourself to refreshments at any time (including chocolates!) and play a game or work on an old-fashioned jigsaw puzzle.
Sleep in a peaceful forest where the loudest sound you hear all night is an owl. Enjoy a breakfast buffet overlooking the ocean and look for whales and fishing boats. At night, float in our open-air slate spa, listen to the surf and watch the Milky Way.
Enjoy an incabin massage or just find a hammock and read all day long. And you think...maybe I'll just hang around here with the deer.
A perfect summer vacation. Think of it as nature with four stars.
||We won the 2013 Sustainable Tourism Leadership Award at the Governor's Conference April 27, 2014 (woo hoo!)
Click here for a video about WildSpring
• Five elegant cabin suites
• Open-air slate jetted hot tub overlooking the ocean
• Guest Hall with floor-to-ceiling ocean views
and modern, fully equipped kitchen
• A (really good!) free breakfast buffet
• High-speed WiFi network - free
• Flat-panel TV/DVD (movies only - with a free library
almost 600 DVDs),
CD/iPod stereo and
in every cabin
• Fine Oregon wines by the bottle
• Walking labyrinth
• Plush spa robes, natural bodycare products
• Incabin massage or facial (with enough notice)
• Guest bikes, binoculars and hiking guides
• EV-Charging Post, no charge
• Guided hiking tours by author Cathy Boden
•Homemade chocolate chip cookies
• Help yourself to beverages, juices,
popcorn and chocolates (!) at any time
• Check out our new gift collections at Etsy
...and click here for some cool things to do while visiting
And check out a beautiful new video about Port Orford